There is a council of Head of Department to advice in educational matters. It has the following functions :
- To improve the standard of education by giving their advice and whole hearted co-operations.
- To make curriculum and training programme enforcement of discipline for student.
- To provide proper guidance and conduct courses to help the students who have passed their examination to get selected in various Govt. jobs and competitive exams of Ayurveda.
- To organise regular clinical meeting, interdepartmental meeting, research review in the various departments of institution.
The College Principal is the Chairperson of this council and all Head of departments are its member.
The Disciplinary Committee examines the code of conduct of the students, teachers and other employees.
If any sort of misconduct including ragging is found, the college management reserves the right to take any disciplinary action against the students U/S 26(1) of UGC Act 1956. The college management committee reserves the right to terminate the candidature of student and also employment at any time of the employees.
Other Medical Services by S.D. Ayurved Medical College & Hospital
- Basic clinical training course and its enforcement regarding awareness in ayurved practice.
- Special Training programme for shorter duration to help the poor in adjacent areas.
- Workshops and Seminars on important topics of Ayurveda are being conducted in the campus by scholars of the subject.
- Publication of College Magazine.
- Expert Services related to health melas, shivirs and free medical camps in remote areas of Jharkhand and giving Medical and Surgical benefits of minimum costs.
- Research and Development in the field of Ayurveda.